Wednesday, May 7, 2008

EURO CUP 2008!!

Thinking about this summer's Euro Cup I found this old video that my Uncle made from pics and video shots he took after Italy won the 2006 World Cup where we watched most of the games in the Italian neighborhood of Vancouver on Commercial Drive. The opening shot is at an Italian Cafe just as they won and then the celebration that spilled out onto the streets. All traffic was stopped because of it but people more or less understood that this was a big moment. I changed the second video to the highlights of the Italy vs. Germany game which I thought was the most exciting by far. The first goal especially is beautiful. 2 more years until the next World Cup, can't wait. But I'll definitely be up there a lot this summer for the Euro Cup when Italy is playing.



No comments: